My sweet friend Melanie is getting married next week and I had the lovely job of designing her invitations (which I just realized I never posted on here -- will add to my ever growing to-do list). She has been trying to use the pattern and style of the invitation for her other print items for the wedding. Last night I had a little fun with designing a surprise for her overnight guests that will be staying at the hotel.
I haven't decided on which one to go with yet. Maybe I will just do half and half. Won't it be lovely to look down the hall and see these hanging on the doors Sunday morning! Can't wait for the big celebration!
1 comment:
Miss Melina, I can't thank you enough. You have added so much to help make my wedding extra special. I still get comments almost daily on how beautiful my invites are. I can't wait to see you and give you a giant thank you hug!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment