It's shameful -- my lack of posts. Especially since there have been about a billion ideas bouncing around in my head for the wedding.
I'm a bit torn on how much I want to post about the bid day. I want the day to be full of surprises for the guests, but there will be so much good and exciting things to share along the way. So far I have settled on posting things in progress, but keeping the finished items top secret.
I already have a few projects started, so that should force and inspire me to get back to regular posting. Still deciding on colors, there are definitely ones I am leaning to, but we will have to see what Westley and I both agree on. I have an opinionated groom, just my luck.
Completely random, but I have decided I really want to have a cardigan to wear on the big day. My love for cardigans is no secret, I have two bins under the bed filled with every possible color. I've seen on other blogs brides in their brightly colored cardigans that they throw on as the night is winding down and I am in love. Once the colors are set, I will start the search for the perfect sweater.
No comments:
Post a Comment