Even with all the picture taking at the beach I still had time to collect some shells for a little glass jar. Actually it is an old salad dressing jar, but it seems to work just fine for now. Just like the last one, this little jar reminds me of the trip and I can't help but smile when I see it. Most of the shells were collected on an early morning walk Westley and I took before the rest of the house woke up. As I often say, it was quite lovely.
This little cubby is quickly becoming one of my favorites on the book shelf. The old camera belonged to Westley's grandfather and I can't help but wonder if one day our grandchildren will marvel at how old and interesting our digital camera is. The pitcher in the back is made from all recycled glass and I used my birthday money from my Gramma to buy it. I love the pitcher and often find myself coming up with reasons to make punch and lemonade just so I can pull it off the shelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment