Our Halloween costumes are done! Oh boy, I am in love with them. However, it's times like this when I really wish I had a craft room like my sister or a sewing room like my mom. When I have to a big project to do, the living room floor is my work space. I'm usually blocking the television, which Westley loves. But I think he would agree, the costumes were worth it.
My favorite part of the process was when it was time to cut the face out of Westley's bird. I could help but laugh out loud when he put that costume on. Especially since he had his fancy work clothes on underneath. I still find this photo hysterical.
Now all that is left to do is go out and show off the creations. While we are waiting for the party on Saturday our costumes are serving as giant throw pillows on the couch.
No comments:
Post a Comment