Happy spring and one month until the wedding. We are crossing things off our checklist, but somehow the list keeps growing. We've got quite the celebration planned and we can't wait to see everyone.
The blossoms are blooming here and it makes everything so lovely. This year I am even a tad thankful that global warming brought an early spring. Westley and I have even already had our first picnic in the park. I think we are going to try to head down to the tidal basin this weekend to see the cherry blossoms. When Westley and I were brand new, so many of our early dates consisted of walking around and having picnics at the Tidal Basin. It's such a special spot for us, Westley would poke fun at my sentimental tone, but it really is a good spot for us -- full of happy early memories of how we became an "us."
No comments:
Post a Comment