It's silly. It's only been a couple days but I miss my husband.
It's almost the weekend and the weekend is when we are at our best. Even if it is just a weekend where we sit in our pajamas all day - we're the best at it.
I got this cupcake as an attempt to lift my spirits. Westley just texted me to tell me all about the delicious dinner he had in Italy.
I am going to need a bigger cupcake.
It's almost the weekend and the weekend is when we are at our best. Even if it is just a weekend where we sit in our pajamas all day - we're the best at it.
I got this cupcake as an attempt to lift my spirits. Westley just texted me to tell me all about the delicious dinner he had in Italy.

No comments:
Post a Comment